Installation costs will be quantified after a design and schedule of products to be fitted has been prepared. We will provide a firm quotation, not an estimate.
removal and dispose wall and floor tiles; removal and dispose units: bath, toilet, washbasin; plumbing for new bath , toilet, washbasin and radiator and installation of all units; tiling all walls and floor; building bath panel and tile over; fitting bath screen; fitting accessories.
While estimate the cost we take into account the size of the bathroom, type of tiles and units you want to install
The whole project of bathroom installation usually takes from 10 up to 14 days.
- Small/medium size, rectangular
- Full tiling around the bath/shower, tiling around wash basin (same tiled area as it was before)
- Large tiles, ceramic or porcelain, line-up or brick pattern
- Same layout
- Bath/shower with deck-mounted or exposed mixer, standard bath panel
- Close-coupled toilet or with the cistern concealed in a unit
- Wash basin with pedestal or floor standing vanity unit
- The ceiling to be painted
- The floor is sound, no rotten/damaged joists or boards
- Replace the light, replace the extractor fan, like-for-like
Building materials: £400-£500
- Medium size, L-shape or with extra corners and/or boxes
- Full tiling or part tiling and part plaster/paint on previous tiled areas
- Medium/small tiles, ceramic or porcelain, line-up or brick pattern, some featured tiles, row or column of mosaic, one-two recessed shelves ...
- Small changes in layout
- Bath/shower with concealed shower mixer, overhead shower and hand shower, tiled bath panel
- Toilet with concealed cistern (boxed in and tiled over), floor standing bidet
- Wall hung basin, wall hung vanity unit
- The ceiling to be plastered/skimmed and painted
- floor boards to be fixed/replaced
- New lights/spotlights, new extractor fan in new positions
Building materials: £600-£800
- Large bathroom, unusual shape or many corners/boxes
- Walls to be repaired/strengthened, re-plastered, tiled and/or other finishes
- Small tiles/mosaic, hand made/designer tiles, herringbone or unusual patterns, recessed illuminated shelves/niches
- Changed layout
- Freestanding bath, jacuzzi, walk-in shower / wet room, shower pump...
- Wall hung toilet, wall hung bidet, saniflo systems...
- Designer wash basins / units, marble/glass countertops, wall mounted taps...
- New ceiling, ceiling soffits...
- Floor joists fixed/replaced, floorboards changed or concrete floor screeding, levelling
- New spotlights, extractor fan, illuminated cabinets/mirrors, shaver socket, underfloor heating, sensors...
Building materials: £800-£1200